At Discount Freight Quote, we employ our vast fleet of less than truckload (LTL) vehicles to haul freight from multiple customers simultaneously in order to get you the best possible rate every time you ship with us.
Ship with the Industry Experts
By consolidating multiple deliveries, our vehicles are able to move your packages across the country at less cost to you! We combine these less than truckload shipments onto larger vehicles in order to move them to your final destination for the lowest possible price. With 100+ LTL freight companies at our disposal, Discount Shipping Quote can’t be beat on cost effectiveness or efficiency.
guidelines - less than a truckload
- LTL freight will generally consist of 1 – 8 pallets, weighing in at 150 – 10,000 lbs. each.
- Care must be taken to ensure that all freight is packaged safely (boxes, crates or pallet) or your order may be rejected by the courier.
- For the sake of our driver’s backs, please be prepared to load and unload your own freight. Drivers may choose to assist where possible but are not obliged in any way.
- For particularly heavy items requiring a lift gate service, out of bundle charges may be incurred in cases where no forklift or loading dock is accessible.
- Our drivers will typically deliver in the mornings between 9am -12pm, once trailers have been loaded. Pickups usually take place between 12pm – 5pm.
- Delivery times are given as an approximation only; however, it is possible to choose guaranteed delivery on a particular date.
- Length x Width x Height / 1728 = square footage of your freight.